The Nigerian Change market closed on a optimistic word amidst sell-offs and buy-interests because the benchmark All-Share Index (ASI) appreciated by 18 foundation factors.
The NGX ASI closed at 42,038.60 factors, to replicate a progress of 0.18% from the earlier buying and selling day and a 12 months-to-Date (YTD) return of 4.39%. In the meantime, the market capitalization elevated by N40.42 billion.
On the shut of market as we speak, Friday, twenty ninth October 2021, the inventory trade market worth at the moment stands at N21.94 trillion from N21.90 trillion within the earlier buying and selling day.
The market breadth closed optimistic as GUINNESS led 32 Gainers, and 19 Losers topped by REGALINS on the finish of as we speak’s session.
The inventory market has superior 1,767.88 base factors for the reason that begin of the 12 months.
NGX ASI High gainers
- GUINNESS +10.00% to shut at N36.30
- CUSTODIAN up +9.74% to shut at N8.45
- AIICO up +9.73% to shut at N1.24
- UPL up +9.60% to shut at N2.17
- WEMABANK up +9.46% to shut at N0.81
NGX ASI High losers
- REAGLINS down –9.76% to shut at N0.37
- CWG down –9.60% to shut at N1.13
- SOVRENINS down –8.33% to shut at N0.22
- ROYALEX down –5.66% to shut at N0.50
- DANGSUGAR down –5.56% to shut at N17.00
NGX ASI High Traded by Quantity
- FBNH – 56,982,831 models
- TRANSCORP – 27,940,291 models
- WEMABANK – 23,534,316 models
- AIICO – 21,787,454 models
- WAPCO – 18,005,742 models
NGX ASI High Traded by Worth
- FBNH – N645,122,971.20
- WAPCO – N483,519,763.85
- ZENITHBANK – N226,571,402.50
- GTCO – N204,338,203.55
- MTNN – N148,172,285.10
Market sentiments development in the direction of the bulls with the market differential being in favour the advancers as 32 gainers surpass 19 losers.