After two consecutive new highs, the NGX closed on a optimistic be aware amidst sell-offs and buy-interests because the benchmark All-Share Index (ASI) appreciated by 112 foundation factors.
The NGX ASI closed at 43,730.55 factors, to mirror a development of 1.12% from the earlier buying and selling day and a 12 months-to-Date (YTD) return of 8.59%. In the meantime, the market capitalization elevated by N252.42 billion. On the shut of market at the moment, Tuesday ninth November 2021, the inventory trade market worth at present stands at N22.82 trillion from N22.57 trillion within the earlier buying and selling day.
The market breadth closed optimistic as ABCTRANS led 24 gainers, and 16 Losers topped by BERGER on the finish of at the moment’s session. The inventory market has superior 3,459.83 base factors for the reason that begin of the 12 months.
NGX ASI Prime gainers
- ABCTRANS up +10.00% to shut at N0.33
- FTNCOCOA up +10.00% to shut at N0.44
- ARDOVA up +7.38% to shut at N14.55
- UACN up +7.14% to shut at N11.25
- LIVESTOCK up +6.83% to shut at N2.19
NGX ASI Prime losers
- BERGER down –9.52percentto shut at N8.55
- CAVERTON down –9.09% to shut at N1.70
- UPL down – 7.39% to shut at N2.13
- REGALINS down –6.82% to shut at N0.41
- CONOIL down –5.65% to shut at N21.70
NGX ASI Prime Traded by Quantity
- STERLING – 83,312,950 items
- UACN – 34,207,385 items
- ZENITHBANK – 17,477,615 items
- UCAP – 17,450,023 items
- ACCESS – 15,272,567 items
NGX ASI Prime Traded by Worth
- MTNN – N1,076,957,731.10
- ZENITHBANK – N427,157,003.15
- UACN – N360,536,281.95
- AIRTEL – N225,381,648.60
- UCAP – N169,806,595.20
Market sentiments development in the direction of the bulls with the market differential being in favour of the advancers as 24 gainers surpassed 16 losers.